Kwikset Powerbolt 2 Review
This new design for Kwikset powerbolt 2 review is designed to improve user experience. The 5 numeric keys make it easier to enter codes using your keyless entry door latches.
The best part of the review is that it features a Smart key feature which helps to get back a broken key and to rekey the lock again, it might seem like just a redesign, but actually, it is a great feature that helps a lot to save money and will make your access code more secure.
The Kwikset powerbolt 2 keyless entry locking system works great, and I have been using this model for a few months now.
I own Kwikset Powerbolt 2, and I love it. As a user using entryway locks, I often get frustrated when people forget to close the door after themselves. It was frustrating because you had to get home from work, go back and forth, and wait for them to open the door for you.
And that kind of stuff happens more often than not. That is until I discovered Kwikset Powerbolt 2. The 6-button keypad stores up to 6 unique user codes for friends, family, or your dog walker. You can then set one or more codes and avoid these problems by giving them access to your property only when it suits you.
Kwikset Powerbolt 2 Auto Lock
This Kwikset powerbolt 2 auto lock touch-to-open deadbolt features a sophisticated design that blends your home’s decor. The customizable one-touch locking function and automatic door locking after 30 seconds provide peace of mind, while SmartKey rekeying makes it easy to rekey your lock yourself in seconds. An audible beep tone confirms locking, and the intelligent power management system helps extend battery life by preventing keypad activation during periods of inactivity.
If you have hesitations about buying this lock, let me assure you that it is the best choice you can make for the following reasons to buy:
- Kwikset powerbolt 2 auto lock is a smart lock that can be installed on any standard door. It has an easy installation with no need for any additional hardware or wiring.
- Keyless entry convenience with the 6 button keypad that stores up to 6 unique user codes for friends, family, or your dog walker.
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds of peace of mind and keypad stays lit for 5 seconds after inactivity for increased visibility at night.
- Featuring SmartKey security, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to rekey your lock yourself in seconds.
- ANSI/BHMA grade 3 certified.
- Includes latch with adjustable backset 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ to fit all standard door preparations and requires 4 AA batteries, not included.
- Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and a 1-year electronics warranty.
- Easy to install lock
- Metal and heavy duty design
- One time access codes
- Auto lock
- Backlit button
- Key can be used if the battery drains
- Battery drain warning alert
- Battery long life
- Bump Key protection
- Six user memory
- Easy to programable
- Very Easy to change batteries
- No Bluetooth, No Wi-Fi, or Z-Wave connections
- No remote controls capability
Kwikset Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
The Kwikset powerbolt 2 auto lock works with the Home Connect App to allow you to check and control your front door from anywhere. The lock has a speaker built-in so you can hear alerts as they happen. You can set up one-touch locking, push notifications, integrate with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and control your connected locks with Alexa (when using the Harmony skill).
Kwikset’s Powerbolt 2 Deadbolt with Keyless entry
Kwikset’s Powerbolt 2 Deadbolt with Keyless entry redefines the entry experience by combining keyless convenience with a bold design that defines your home. Up to six users can be programmed in seconds, so when you and your dog walker come home, all you have to do is press the code buttons on your fob, and the door will automatically unlock.
Built-in SmartKey technology means you can rekey your lock yourself in seconds. Plus, it features interactive alerts that inform you when there’s movement or activity throughout your home, so you know instantly if someone suspicious is nearby.
We are sure that you will love your Kwikset 2nd gen smart key deadbolt. It also has very easy installation and comes with complete hardware and tools. The replacement of the battery is very easy, and you can do it by yourself because there is no need to be replaced by a professional. Best of all, it has a lifetime mechanical warranty. We are sure you will enjoy this product as much as we did.