If you want to know how to lock smonet lock from outside, then this article is for you. We’ll provide you with some great tips and tricks that will help you with this.
To lock a Smonet smart lock from the outside, you can use one of the following methods
1. You can remotely lock the door from anywhere if you have the Smonet smart lock app on your device. Just open the app and follow the instructions to lock the door. Some Smonet smart locks have a physical key that can be used to manually lock the door.
2. If your lock has this feature, you can put the key in the lock and turn it on to lock the door. Smonet smart locks allow you to set up a code that can be used to lock and open a door. You can use the code on the keypad to lock the door if your lock has it.
3. Whether your Smonet smart lock is connected to a Bluetooth-enabled device such as a smartwatch or a smart speaker, you can issue a voice command and use it to lock the door.
4. If your Smonet smart lock is compatible with a voice assistant, you may be able to use it to lock the door by saying “hello” to the assistant.
Smonet Smart Lock Key Features
It can be set to automatically lock between 05 to 60 seconds or custom time after unlocking. No worry about forgetting to lock the door.
Smonet work with Alexa
Smonet smart lock is compatible with Alexa, you can get your voice control. Requires Smonet Gateway (sold separately).
Press the reset button to open the safe mode so that only the admin code is able to override the smart door lock.
Type in random digits, and it still gains access as long as the real password is entered continuously in the longer set of numbers. Strangers cannot steal your password by fingerprints or watching it nearby.
SMONET Front Door Lock Keyless and Bluetooth Touchscreen Keypad
Write How to install Smonet smart lock?
- Remove the old lock: Start by removing your old lock from your door. This may involve unscrewing the screws holding the old lock in place and pulling it off the door.
- Install the mounting plate: Place the SMONET smart lock’s mounting plate on the interior side of the door, lining it up with the holes for the screws. Secure the mounting plate with the provided screws.
- Connect the deadbolt: Slide the deadbolt into the door’s deadbolt hole from the exterior side, then align it with the latch on the interior side. Make sure the deadbolt is centered, then use the provided screws to secure it in place.
- Connect the interior lock: Connect the interior lock assembly to the mounting plate. Make sure the lock assembly is properly aligned, then use the provided screws to secure it in place.
- Install the batteries: Open the battery compartment cover on the interior lock assembly, then insert four AA batteries (not included). Make sure the batteries are properly installed and the cover is securely in place.
- Test the lock: Test the lock to make sure it is functioning properly. Use the provided key fob or the keypad to lock and unlock the door. You can also use the SMONET app to control the lock.
That’s it! You’ve successfully installed your SMONET smart lock. If you have any issues or questions during the installation process, refer to the user manual or contact SMONET customer support for assistance.